The Slocan Valley is part of two circle tours:
- The Hot Springs Circle Tour from Ainsworth to Nakusp (see BC Tourism Website) includes Ainsworth Hot Springs with its unique cave feature, Nakusp Hot Springs adjacent to extensive trail networks, and Halcyon Hot Springs featuring an on site spa.
- The North Kootenay Lake & Silvery Slocan Super Side Trip of the International Selkirk Loop. See Selkirk Loop website below or link to the side trip North Kootenay Lake & Silvery Slocan Super Side Trip.
- The West Koot Route tours visitors through Kaslo District, Nakusp and Area, and the Slocan Valley. Rather than following a set path, consider meandering through this region and letting its attractions guide you along the way.
- BC Tourism Website: britishcolumbia.com
- Hot Springs in BC (See ‘Hot Springs in the West Kootenays’)
- International Selkirk Loop Website: selkirkloop.org or selkirkloop.org/newdenver
- West Koot Route Website: westkootroute.ca
- Valley Voice Tourist Publications: http://valleyvoice.ca/tourist-publications/